WHY CHOOSE US
23 Duddingston Park South, Edinburgh, EH15 3NY
CALL US: 0131 669 9977
Dental implants available in Edinburgh
9 Reasons to choose us for your Dental Implant treatment:
1.Our Implantologist has many years of experience
2.We are ethical and we do not compromise on quality
3.Clear pricing and no surprises
4.Affordable prices and easy payment plans
6.Always happy to see you
7.We show you real cases similar to yours and the results
8.Strict cross infection procedures
9.Do you really need more reasons?
Dental Implant Treatment
Confidence comes with implant at Pearl Dental Clinic - discover unrivalled patient care with our highly experienced implant team.
• Appointment: Our dedicated Welcome Team will arrange an implant consultation at Pearl Dental Clinic.
• Clinical Consultation: During your visit, you will be requested to complete a dental and medical history questionnaire. This will include a comprehensive oral assessment. Digital photographs, impressions and x-rays/CT scan may be taken with your consent. No treatment is provided at this relaxed and informative consultation. Importantly it is a two way process in which Pearl Dental Clinic can guide you through a series of options which best suit your specific needs.
• Treatment Planning: Pearl Dental Clinic will create a bespoke written treatment plan focusing on your objectives, detailing options and costs for one or more of the Pearl Dental Clinic Implant services: Missing Teeth, Denture Stabilisation, No Teeth, Computer Guided Surgery, Bone Grafting & Sinus Lifts.
• Treatment: Each patient is unique and some may require an initial appointment for preparatory work to be carried out. Alternatively you may proceed straight to implant placement which is usually followed by a healing period of 10 days.
• Healing: The time allowed for implants to integrate will vary depending on bone conditions. Over approximately the next 2 to 6 months the implant will integrate with the bone to become solid. During the healing period a fixed bridge or removable denture is used to close your gap.
• Restoration: Final teeth are usually fitted between 3 and 9 months after implant placement (with the exception of teeth in a day, where the provisional teeth are fitted on the day of placement).
• Maintenance: Regular dental examinations and hygiene appointments will be recommended to maintain the health of your mouth, teeth and implants.
• Aftercare and Guarantee: Pearl Dental Clinic is always available to help and advise where required. We are proud of the work we provide and our implant treatment has a four-year guarantee.
• Payment: We understand that everyone’s financial obligations are unique and at Pearl Dental Clinic we are committed to formulating a financial plan that suits you and your budget.
• The main advantage of CT scanning machines is that they emit a low dose of radiation while taking a very detailed and precise x-ray of your mouth area. These images are then uploaded in a software programme that the team use to plan treatments for patients who require dental implants, for example. Since the images are of such a high quality, surgery can be planned virtually by pinpointing in 3D where the implants are to be placed, leaving no margin of error when it comes to the actual procedure.
• Call us today for a no obligation, complimentary consultation at Pearl Dental Clinic.
The prices of dental implant procedures vary from patient to patient as everyone has different requirements. If you would like to find out more about our dental implant price plans, carried out to your specific requirements please contact us.
Here at Pearl Dental Clinic we provide a thorough and complete service. We emphasises on prevention as well as personalised attention and take great pride in the level of professionalism that we offer.
> Facial Aesthetics